SPAM-LOW: Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 09:37:54 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Bob-O,
I agree that some Californians got a raw deal not getting rebates, but
sales of PV in California has increased in all communities. Do folks in
your area have to pay the public benefit charge? If yes, where's the money
going?
Joel Davidson