When things get really stupid [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Mar 12 16:41:56 PST 2005

Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

  It soundls like your planting cottonwoods, aspen or willows. That's 10,000
gallons a year per tree or 1,666 gallons per month per tree (55.5 gallons
per day) for the 6 months of the year that require supplemental water. Why
not plant Ponderosa Pines, or do they tell you what you have to plant? The
trees you are planning on using must not be native to the Mountains of
Arizona, unless the come from a riparian habitiat.

  Matt T