Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sat Mar 12 14:09:45 PST 2005

Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
http://click.topica.com/caadfAcbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Web Detective

I'll get in trouble for this, but actually, I'll be in more trouble with
myself if I don't do it.

Who said anything about Bush bashing? All Bob-O said was

"Can't blame the PV manus for copping an extra Euro or two. We wrenches
are doing our part. 'Suppose it could be that born-in-an-oilfield
Resident -in-chief and his nasty, greasy ilk?".

Now maybe Bob-O could be less descriptive, (or maybe not!) but the fact
is, like it or not, the government of the US  probably has something to
do with the energy "policy" in the US, and PV is a part of (or not a
part of) that policy.

So why be defensive? Or are we not allowed to share valuable opinions
due to current level of the "terrorist" threat?

For all of us in PV, there simply is more to it than putting the wire
nuts on in the correct manner. And I for one am no longer willing to be
"politically correct". PC is destroying our country, and our world. If
it George Bush has nothing to do with it, then why is he President?

I know there are folks in PV who think the "terrorist threat" trumps all
other concerns. What I don't get though is how they think these policies
are actually addressing the issue. Probably the same way that pumping
more oil addresses peak oil.

Ok, I'll go hide from the barrage now. Sorry Michael.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar  Wind  Energy Solutions