Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Mar 3 08:45:53 PST 2005

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

  Bill,

  This is the same way we do our systems; 3 big Sharps in series, an OB
Combiner and then the OB DC with thier breakers. We did have one instance of
the MX 60 failing though, perhaps because of a high voltage spike thanks to
edge-of-cloud effect on a cold morning.

  Outback was very quick to help us out with this by sending a new unit that
they had burned-in on the bench. No problems since.

  Matt T