Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu Mar 3 08:42:32 PST 2005

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caadeMkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Consumer Research

Bill & Christopher,

Is this "approval" regarding 150 VDC something new MX60's are now capable of (as in
hardware changes) or is this a UL testing kind of "change"? Can the old ones take
than kind of max input voltage without letting out the smoke?

Todd

Bill Brooks wrote:

> Jay,
>
> It looks like the MX 60 has received its approval for up to 150 Vdc--that's
> good news for your three module series string setup. What series overcurrent
> protection are you using on that system. It still appears that the circuit
> breakers are limited to 125 Vdc, so going with the Bussman tilt-out fuses is
> the way to comply--is that what you are doing? I think your approach makes
> the most sense and reduces the wiring by about half (less wires and smaller
> wires).
>
> Bill.

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing Computer

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com