Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Tue Mar 1 00:53:18 PST 2005

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

Everyone seems to have bought into this idea of puttng the MC cables on the
panels, but so far it seems like we end up cutting off as many as we use.
That is one reason that for nearly all our off-grid installs we have tried
to stick with the Kyocera and BP 120U - about the only high power panels
left with a real J-box.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, Inc.