Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Feb 28 21:27:36 PST 2005

Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
http://click.topica.com/caac8vpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

  It ain't neccesarily so, Doug. Not if you can live with three mods in a
string, which is just what the doktor ordered for the MX-60 in high voltage
mode. This is how we do all of our off-grid set-ups these days.

  Matt T