Hydro & Outback [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Tue Feb 15 16:50:01 PST 2005

Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
http://click.topica.com/caac8udbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Keith,

Is this an off grid client?  The genny leads me to believe they are but
the term interconnect caused me to wonder.

How much hydro potential do you have to work with?

How much power do they really need above and beyond the 7.7 kw of PV?

How do they heat their domestic hot water and pool now?

As for AC or dc hydro, my general rule of thumb is 3kw and less go dc if
batteries exist already, which they do here.  Over 3kw go AC.  The big
caveat being how much the water volume fluctuates seasonally.

Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters

Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
http://click.topica.com/caadaSqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Web Detective

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com