Thmax: Solamax vs Mazdon [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Tue Feb 1 13:57:12 PST 2005

Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
http://click.topica.com/caac8uybz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

I personally know of hundreds of systems, residential and commercial,
comprising well over a thousand 20+ year old flat plate collectors which are
still operational and working efficiently. I was at one of these homes this
morning, with two 4'x8' collectors and an 80 gallon storage tank.  The
homeowners were so happy with the solar water heater that they wanted to add
a solar swimming pool heater.  These proven SHW systems have my confidence
and I see no reason to recommend or sell anything else, at least here in Los
Angeles.

Graham

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php