Oatey [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 09:46:20 PST 2005

Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
http://click.topica.com/caac2N5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hello William
I just visited a DHW site that I did in 1972.  I used
and Oatey flashing, It has not leaked or at least it
appears not to have leaked.  The roof is failing and
they customer wants to know about removal and replace
of the solar collectors.

I also wisited one last week with 1980 install date
and the two Oatey flashings still looked good.

Darryl

> Also, regarding roof standoffs, I prefer the DPW
> "Power Posts".   They have
> two mounting holes and are much more stable than the
> others.  The only
> flashing I've found that really works with them is
> the Oatey.  I have only
> used the Oatey for a few years so I can not comment
> on longevity.  I imagine
> the hot water people may have used them for longer.
> I'd like to hear from
> them.
>

> William Miller

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac2NUbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com