module ground lugs [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sun Jan 23 08:49:52 PST 2005

William,

Do these lugs have stainless steel set screws?  It doesn't look like it from
the PDF.  Without them thar SS set screws, that bugger will rust something
awful in no time.  At least, that's been my experience here in the tropics
using the Ilsco equivalent product.

marco

Nick:

Do you need direct bury rating?  If not, consider the NSI GLA-4:

http://www.nsipolaris.com/Catalogs/Connectors/C-4.pdf

I'm paying $1.03 each.

Also, regarding roof standoffs, I prefer the DPW "Power Posts".   They have
two mounting holes and are much more stable than the others.  The only
flashing I've found that really works with them is the Oatey.  I have only
used the Oatey for a few years so I can not comment on longevity.  I imagine
the hot water people may have used them for longer.  I'd like to hear from
them.

William Miller

Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
http://click.topica.com/caac48Tbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php