SPAM: RE: Flight paths? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Mon Dec 12 17:16:42 PST 2005

Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month
Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Please excuse the fact that it took me 3 months to find this address.,
but here it is.

It tells you where you are in relation to the nearest airport, just feed
in GPS info.

www.infoairports.com

www.infoairports.com/freeservices/worlddistance.html

Have fun with it, it also gives you airport codes on another page.

Later
Bob