Kohler RES unit gens [RE-wrenches]

Tump tump at direcway.com
Sat Nov 26 06:38:31 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaedmqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

To prevent the discharging of the battery  while in the "auto" mode;
1) connect the remote start wires,  p3 & p4 together
2) then cut the wire marked auto from the controller to the gen, connect
these wires to 30 & 87 on your newly installed relay
3) connect the coil wires on the relay (85&86) to the start stop switch on
the OB AUTO GSM or R7 on the SWs
When the INV. calls for start the auto mode is switched on & starting is
commenced.  AUTO mode is what is the draw on the battery
Then I install  a small  PV module and if necessary dual batteries to aid
in cold starts.
AFTER the "break in"I will also use zero weight oil.
I also have other things I do for cold weather gen installs ,contact me off
line if you need to.

Kohler is also rethinking the lack of battery charging in the flywheel and
I believe that we will see this put BACK into production soon.

                Tump at direcway.com
       www.Solarwindsnorthernlights.com
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

    ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"
    ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
       NABCEP    "Certified PV Installer"

So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
http://click.topica.com/caaeatAbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Viewer Survey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php