Solectria [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 20:26:45 PDT 2005

<x-flowed>
Hi Folks,

I've installed 4  -13 KW Solectrias, 1 - 75 KW and an 1800 watt.  All
have been working great and start-up was very smooth.  I like the
robustness and the display interfaces are well thought out.  You can
call up daily, weekly, monthly and total energy and other data.  The
1800 watt and 2500 watt are light and come pre-wired with DC and AC
pigtails adaptable to any conduit.

All in all nice units - the 1800 and 2500 were just listed on CEC and
the 13KW has been for a while.  The 75KW should be there soon and
they just released a 90 KW version as well.

The bigger units were based on the electric vehicle core inverters
they've been working with for years.

Drop me a line offlist if you want to hear more.

Best,

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
>http://click.topica.com/caad6r9bz8Qcsa9hBZia/Your opinion
>
>Solectria's new inverters are very nice, they are made overseas and
>relabeled.  There may be a slight disruption in availability, but it
>should be smoothed out very soon.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dan Whigham
>
>SC Solar
>Lighting The Way
>
>www.scsolar.com
>803-802-5522  Phone
>803-233-1750 Fax
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Oldham" <starpower4u at juno.com>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design Associates
Sustainable Energy & Water Solutions for Home & Village
http://www.villagepower.com
gosolar at villagepower.com

530-470-9166
877-SOLARVillage