Approval request for RE-wrenches at topica.com

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Wed Aug 31 09:37:44 PDT 2005

The message below was sent to the list RE-wrenches.  To approve this message,
simply forward the message to the following address:

RE-wrenches-approve-[your password]@topica.com

where the password is the moderation password set by the owner of
the list.  To reject the message, simply ignore it, and it will not
be distributed to the list.

Please note that we recommend that you forward the message as an
attachment, because otherwise your mailer may wrap or otherwise
change the original message. Also, please leave "Message Follows"
and "Message Ends" separators intact, they are required for the message
to be posted.

[------ Original Message Follows ------]