free PV panels in NY [RE-wrenches]

Nick Lucchese nickl at sierrasolar.com
Mon Aug 1 13:40:56 PDT 2005

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TopOffers

  No joke. Had a gentleman call me up a few minutes ago asking the
best way to recycle PV panels. He has a client that just purchased a
building and planing on demolishing it soon and obviously does not
know the value of what's on his rooftop. Not certain what brand, how
many, how old etc. but I informed him someone will most likely
"recycle" them for free in exchange for their effort of removal. If
it were local for me I'd certainly be all over this or at least go
make an inspection of what he's got but it's in NY so all you New
Yorkers.....

Ken Yoder 717-651-9850   Good Luck!

  Also, how is it that a couple of you are claiming an average of 6
sun hours per day in the winter? Do you build a tracker into every
system design automatically?

Nick A Lucchese
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (800) 51-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:nickl at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com