SolLED question [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jul 5 12:31:15 PDT 2005

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Wrenches,
The Steca SolLED 12V led light was a well-made, long-lasting product carried
by AEE (who discontinued carrying them). I recently ordered replacements for
some that had been lifted from a sign-lighting installation we did a few
years ago. The new ones, from a different supplier, are labeled the same,
but both the LED plate and a plastic cover are kind of popped into place and
not secured. They work OK on the test bench, but I question their
longevity--and the plate with the leds doesn't stay in alignment with the
base, and the plastic cover wants to fall off.

This is an outdoor installation. Has anyone else used these new ones? I am
trying to match existing (two of four were stolen) in both low cost and (0.7
watts) load, so I'd rather not use another product unless it's a close
match. Any advice?

Allan at Positive Energy

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com