Mac computer compatability [RE-wrenches]

Carl Hansen Solarwks at aol.com
Mon May 9 07:04:06 PDT 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Hello all, thought some of you might be interested in my experience with a
Macintosh laptop computer. I was trying to run it off of a Xantrex DR inverter.
This computer would not stay connected to the internet when plugged into a
120vac wall outlet, but when running on its battery it would work normally and
stay connected. This is a 3 or 4 year old computer.
  Carl Hansen

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php