Duo Chek sg tester [RE-wrenches]

Jim Duncan ntrei at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 06:22:18 PST 2005

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Amazing Computer

10 or so years ago, a friend that does maintenance for the FAA, offered
me 18 C&D 2V 660A/8hr cells from a backup power bunker for nav equipment
for DFW airport. (They were being replaced with gels after almost 20
years of float service!)I ended up donating them to a small community
water pumping outfit east of here.
However, I kept the Duo-Chek brand battery and coolant tester he gave me
which is all I have ever used for battery SOC readings. Does anybody
else use these handy little guys or are the floating colored balls
accurate enough?
My only complaint is the temperature of the single drop of electrolite
immediately reaches the temp of the Duo Check and not the actual
batteries temp. Any comments?
http://www.kerncoinstr.com/11j14.htm

Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
Fort Worth, Texas

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
http://click.topica.com/caadfBPbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php