battery shoot-out [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 14:52:23 PST 2004

We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don’t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
http://click.topica.com/caacZptbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/KnockOutDebt

  Marco,

  I can tell you for sure that the Good Folks at Trojan are very evasive
when it comes to warranty claims, be it on an L or H; still, the L is a good
choice for the money as long as they're properly maintained. We always
attempt to sell customers on "serious" batteries - that would be Yuasa,
HUP-1, IBE and Hawkpower - for all the usual reasons. For real reliability
they can't be beat(en) and the $ per amp hour over the life of the system
rate is much better than on small batteries.

  Are you hiding from your Christmas guests in your office? ;-)

  Matt T