PV Powered Inverter Efficiency [RE-wrenches]

John Berdner jberdner at sma-america.com
Sat Dec 18 09:38:51 PST 2004

Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
http://click.topica.com/caacZpwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Wrenches:

While I am in Germany at the moment I did take a minute to review the
PVP test data.  Does anyone out there really believe ANY inverter is 99%
efficient at 50% of rated power ? All the ETL test report does is
undermine the credibility of ETL.

I spoke to Tony Dorta from ETL and he repeatedly encouraged me to read
the disclaimer on test report.  He also was very unhappy about the
release of the test report which ETL specifically forbids.

Regards,

John Berdner

**********  Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer  **********

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
view, disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy, or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way.  If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender and delete the message.

SMA America, Inc. and its affiliates do
not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Penn Media

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com