Pulse DC Breaker Question [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Thu Dec 16 11:42:58 PST 2004

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlObz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Penn Media

Hi Allen,

We are doing a similar system upgrade with an existing Pulse PC500 & two
SW5548's. Our new roof mounted 6kW PV array is feeding a pair of MX60's
we're mounting on an OutBack PS2DC-175 box which has the room for our GFP/2
CB and four 60A MX60 CB's. The 175A OBDC CB is feeding the PC500 with 2/0
THHN, taking advantage of the shunt for the Trimetric 20-20. I don't know if
you have room for this setup, you can mount the MX60's side by side on top
of the PS2DC for a very narrow configuration, 11.5" wide. Our MX60's will be
on a different wall with conduit and 6 x 6" tray to the PC500, batteries,
inverters, etc.

I haven't seen what the difference is in the PC500 and PSC500, although they
have offered numerous options.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
Solar Wind Works