More Exploding Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Tue Dec 7 19:04:01 PST 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacVmebz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

This is precisely how the one battery explosion we've had seemed to have
occurred. At a site where we'd told the owner many times to "check and
water your batteries. Low water will destroy your batteries quickly."

Guess we need to add a statement that it can destroy them REALLY
quickly.

Jeff Wolfe
Global Resource Options
800-374-4494