Data for Coastal Location [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Dec 3 11:11:06 PST 2004

Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
http://click.topica.com/caacVmgbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hi gang. Please remember to remove the old ads and Topica footers from messages you are replying to. (I left one of them in below for illustrative purposes, so hold your fire.)

Thanks, contact me off list if you have any questions.

Dean T. Newberry wrote at 10:01 AM 12/03/2004:

>Hi Mark,
>
>For starters I recommend you use the San Francisco data.
>If there is an airport really close that would be better, there's probably  a weather station at Monterrey State University or at UC Santa Cruz that would be the next best bet. If you can find the data, I can insert it into my EnergyCalc spreadsheet which you can download with:
>http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/deant/EnergyCalc.xlt
>
>cul deant
>
>Mark Byington wrote:
>

>>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
>>http://click.topica.com/caacVmgbz8QcsbdulIia/PermissionData
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>

>>We are quoting a PV system for a coastal location in CA - less than a quarter mile from the beach in Half Moon Bay (SF bay area).  I was wondering if anyone has annual insolation data for this case.  Clean Power Estimator returns the same performance as for an inland location.
>>Thanks
>>Mark
>>markb at cobaltpower.com

Michael Welch

------------------------
"The enormous gap between what U.S. leaders do in the world and what Americans think their leaders are doing is one of the great propaganda accomplishments of the dominant political mythology."
			Michael Parenti

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Penn Media

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com