SW+, Batteries, & Generator Experiences [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 06:05:55 PST 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacVmebz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

In a message dated 12/1/04 7:35:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rstauffer at rocketweb.net writes:

Ron,
   I have had two sets of Trojan L16 Pacers fail the same.  Late '99 Y2K
backup installations.  I had attributed it to lack of cycling of the batteries but
maybe it was a bad batch!  I used the same Pacers in 1998 for a large backup
system (24 batteries) and they are still working well with no problems.  This
system has been cycled once a month to 50%  to test coasting time.  The
customer requires 5 days of backup power for 3 freezers.

John Blittersdorf
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
Central Vermont Solar & Wind, Inc.
231 S. Main St. (US Rt. 7 South)
Rutland, VT 05701

802-747-0577
802-773-0924 Fax
www.cvsolar.com

Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
http://click.topica.com/caacVmdbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com