Kohler 8.5 RES generator [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Mon Nov 22 14:57:13 PST 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacQ4Nbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

The RMY's came with a AC trickle charger, but it was not in lieu of a
alternator/dc regulator.
Vermont Solar Engineering
Kirk Herander
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
Certified Solar PV Installer(TM)
Xantrex Certified Dealer Charter Member
NYSERDA-eligible installer
Vermont Solar and Wind Partner