RE Incentives Repost [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Nov 3 09:12:37 PST 2004

Go on a Cruise for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caacOlEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

  Allan,

  I agree with Dean. The only problem for the US market is that we have only
quasi-public utilities, not what Germany has, making it virtually impossible
to implement such an advantageous program. Not only that, but many of our
utilities are publicly traded - and you know how this society treasures the
Bottom Line, regardless of environmental implications. Oops, I might be
letting this mornings news influence what I say!

  Matt T