L-16's.... [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 15:59:07 PST 2004

Like music? Get a CD Player here
http://click.topica.com/caacOk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

  That pretty well admits to the problem I believe. The thinner plate story
was from a competitor, by the way, so it figures that it was wrong. The acid
starvation story looks like the correct one.

  Regardless, the HC is not a longevity-minded battery even though I bet
we've all heard conflicting claims from battery suppliers.

  Matt T