Battery Cycle Life Ratings [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 12:15:43 PST 2004

Get your Golden Tee CD ROM on us
http://click.topica.com/caacOlvbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

  Ray,

  Actually, I have it on good authority that the HC ACTUALLY has 25 to 30 %
lower cycle life than the standard L-16. Kind of sucks, don't it?

  The reeason for this outrage is that they packed so much lead and
seperator material into the L-16 case that there isn't sufficient room left
for the acid. The result is that the plates crap-out from acid starvation.

  On the other hand - as if it helps us - these things are actually made for
floor scrubbers, in which application they do a very nice job.

  Matt T