Tankless Water Heater without pilot [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 13:14:49 PDT 2004

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacKOVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/LeadClick

  Oh great; another freakin' letter that, if I don't send to someone within
five minutes, will give 10 years bad luck!

  Maybe I should have actually sent those chain letters back in '69?