Data Acquisition [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Tue Oct 26 01:51:38 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacL7Jbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

Colleagues:

Well, I put together the data acquisition system based on the Dataq 158U,
and my preliminary feelings are that I am extremely pleased with the
system.  The software, although throttled back for the introductory system,
is very full featured, and the hardware seems to work well.

It took some time and effort to package the system-- building an enclosure
for the hardware with double banana, an Edison plug sample, barrier strips
for dividers, test leads, etc, but I am gleaning data about off grid
systems I could never have determined before.  It is on a job right now
that has either a vicious intermittent or serious operator error.   Now
we'll find out which (I've often thought the elderly owner was flipping a
switch that he was cautioned not to.  I installed a micro switch that will
sense if he does turn the switch in spite of my warnings)!

I'm going to put together some photos on a web page, if I can just get
through the election...  It was interesting designing and building an
enclosure for the Dell Latitude notebook computer that would keep it safe,
secure and ventilated.  I'll post a link soon.

William Miller

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacKOVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/LeadClick

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com