irradiance meters [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 13:22:51 PDT 2004

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacKOVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/LeadClick

  Geoff,

  Thanks........ I wasn't aware that Fronius offered Cool Toys with their
system. Does this stuff come stock or do you have to charge for add-ons?

  What do you think the main reason(s) was/were for it costing so much??

  Speaking of Cool Stuff, the new Xantrex 3 k actually looks like it falls
in that catagory. I hear that it's more efficient and cheaper than the
beloved SB with more features - not even related to the Sun Try.

  Matt T