PV power tolerance [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Tue Oct 12 14:17:07 PDT 2004

Want to convert your desktop into a virtual fish tank?
Complete with multiple life-like fish 3D animations...
Download the Living Marine Aquarium Screen Saver. CLICK HERE!
http://click.topica.com/caacHMDbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Freeze

Gary,

I've never been to Glasgow but have made many trips to Wales and I
understand how you must feel about a fine city in Scotland being labeled
English, sorry. I have a lot of family in north Wales, took my son there
last year, lot's of good solar and RE stuff going on.

Cheers to single malt, RE and the Glasgow Celtics.

Graham

Graham,

Oh, a Scot would so disagree. I was in Glasgow for a wee bit in the
Spring,
and it's a fair ways north of the border. I almost went to Hugh
Piggott's
place, and spoke with his "significant other," but he was gone a lot and
the
weather on the northwest coast was rather gnarley at the time. It's
either
hire a boat or a long (and I expect wonderful) walk to Scoraig. The
Ordinance Survey (scary name) map is fascinating. Next trip...

Gary

P.S. Nice thread, thanks!

Is Unemployment on the rise? Answer and Win!
http://click.topica.com/caacHNhbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com