pouring concrete [RE-wrenches]

Ken Schaal ken at commonwealthsolar.com
Mon Sep 27 04:45:23 PDT 2004

Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Another aspect of this thread is to reduce the volumn of concrete by using a
rebar reinforced X
shaped foundation,  2-3' deep and12-16" wide and 4-6' each leg, depending on
array size. Approx 1-2 cu yds/ pole. Easy to dig with a backhoe, and can
make a good ground also.

Ken at CommonWealth Solar