Jacobs stuff [RE-wrenches]

John Veix john at gosolar.co.nz
Tue Sep 21 14:32:04 PDT 2004

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ChildrenInternational

Hi all,

The Australian manufactured 5Kw Dunlite that I have has inertia flyweight to
control its variable pitch, but they were ahead of their time as well.
Unfortunately the company was sold right after they started producing their
big machine - after being in business about 40 years.  It also has wooden
blades.

You could probably draw up more similarities, but it goes to prove the old
point.

                                                        cheers,
John V