[RE-wrenches]

Ken Schaal ken at commonwealthsolar.com
Sat Sep 18 16:31:45 PDT 2004

Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to
receive your gift.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Vince and all,
You may also want to check out www.polyphaser.com . Last year we used their
equipment and a plate type ground  for a system rebuild that had extremely
poor soil conductivity, and  two thoroughly fried SW's

Any other thoughts on PolyPhaser, other than cost.?

I also have a question for grounding an array located on a large flat rock
in the rain forest in Gabon. The rack will be pinned to the rock thru
concrete piers and rebar, maybe 1' deep max. The distance to the forest
,where soil depth may get to 2', is less than 100'.Current plan is a copper
sheet about 2'x8' buried as deep as reasonable. Any suggestions?  Thanks

PS-- this is a critical system as they're 12 km from the nearest jeep trail
and power is for a research station with office equipment that has to be
kept relatively dry.

Thanks in advance for any input,
Ken Schaal at CommonWealth Solar