Fixed vs. Tracking for Pumping [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Sep 16 16:46:53 PDT 2004

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

  Roy,

  I just have to say one more thing before I shut up.

  Wouldn't it make sense for Zomeworks to actually use PRIMER and GOOD
PAINT? One would think so. I would powder coat the suckers if I was making
'em.

  We have several Wattsun AZ 225's up that have experienced 0 problems. One
has had winds exceding 95 MPH on at least 2 occaisions. No damage,
uninterrupted operation. We have also had very minimal problems with the
small tilt and roll versions.

  These are good units, but be sure to order the SS fastener kit!

  Matt T