PV Trackers [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Sep 16 12:31:48 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

I must agree with Matt. I have had the same experiences with wrong
hardware, DOA trackers, flaking off paint, holes in the wrong places, etc.
Then the factory gives you the "what's your problem, you whiner" customer
service.  And I helped install the Trackers on the cover of their brochure.
I work with everyone until they burn me enough times. I'd still work with
them, but why?  Array' Technologies have the best service in the solar
business. (which is tough to do considering how nice all you other folks
out there are too)
We were so frustrated with Zomeworks, I got a MIG welder, machine tools,
etc to make our own  fixed racks. Can't complain then.

Ray

Ray Walters
ray at solarray.com
President, SolarRay, Inc.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
BS Mechanical Engineering, UT Austin 88
Returned US Peace Corps Volunteer

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBFbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ChildrenInternational

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com