Grid-Tie Inverters with Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 21:19:40 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

  Hi Joel, A 4024 in sell mode, but I don't know the inverter make I'm
afraid. They had lot's of trouble with brownouts and slow Xfer time as well.
They weren't happy.

  We put it in float a couple years ago and they've been happy ever since.
Actually, they're happy because we also did a Unisolar/GC 1000 system on the
same house, which has been working perfectly for over 3 years. The Trace
acts as a UPS on a sub panel for dedicated loads.

  I should also mention that the Unisolar is on an East/West facing roof!

  Cheers,

  Matt