Grid-Tie Inverters with Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell, Sunwize Technologies sebpv at stelle.net
Thu Sep 9 09:48:50 PDT 2004

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ChildrenInternational

Hi Joel and everyone,

I have been running pre-GTI SW4048 and  SW5548 in the SELL mode since June
of 2000.  I have not had any problems with loads dropping, that includes my
Dell computers.

Several of my neighbors have pre-GTI SW 5548's in SELL mode, operating their
businesses, including a CAD circuit broad design service. NO problems.

Stelle Telephone Company, our local ISP also operates a pre-GTI SW5548 in
SELL mode to power the server. NO problems.

That has been my experience.

Sincerely,
Steve Bell

Technical Support