DR inverter & ground fault outlet [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Sep 7 17:39:32 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

  Phil and Bob,

  You might check back in the "archives" from the list on this subject. It
was covered at great, great, great length some time ago and there was
definately a short list of what GFI's will work and a long one on the ones
that don't.

  Matt T