New Time of Use rates [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Mon Aug 30 16:28:01 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

Hi Nick,
The winter TOU Rate has always had some steps in it.
The Residential TOU Tariff is published at
http://pge.com/tariffs/pdf/E-7.pdf
I have a copy of the old effective rate sheet, not the tariff.
Interestingly, the individual costs for most items have gone up, none
down, but the "Average Total Rate" is published as 2 cents less than the
old rate.
I guess the timing was right to put through a tariff change while we
were distracted with the legislature dancing around with the rebate.
I'll plug the new numbers into my spreadsheet and see if I can detect
any differences.

cul  deant

Nick Soleil wrote:

>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
>Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
>http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8QcsbdulIia/Inksoutlet
>
>Hi wrenches:
>    I apologize in advance to any wrenches who do not install solar in
>PG&E's territory.  Our company has sold many systems by evaluating
>customer's sites with a Time of Use analysis.  The idea was that TOU
>customers could sell their summer power at a high rate, while buying winter
>and summer off-peak power at a fixed low rate.  It appears that PG&E has
>changed the rate schedule so that it TOU with over baseline charges.  This
>means that the fixed low rate, can now raise much higher.
>    Is this true?  Have any of you noticed this, or heard from disgruntled
>customers.  Those utility guys are pretty tricky, aren't they.   Does this
>new rate apply to all existing E-7 TOU customers, or just new customers.
>Nick Soleil
>Alternative Power Systems
>www.alternativepowersystems.com
>nicks at alternativepowersystems.com
>135 Colfax Ave.
>Grass Valley, CA 95945
>Grass Valley, CA 95945
>(530) 274-0588 phone
>(530) 274-0589 fax

*Quantum Energy Group*
/Your renewable energy systems integrator.../

*www.quantumcenergy.com* <http://http://mjdsolar.com/>
www.talbottsolar.com <javascript:NEWPAGE()>
	Dean T. Newberry
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
http://click.topica.com/caacxycbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyOnlinePayday

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com