Solar software question [RE-wrenches]

i2p at aol.com i2p at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 10:36:33 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

In a message dated 8/26/2004 9:45:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
marco at pvthawaii.com writes:
And yes, the numbers from the program do have a basis in reality when
compared to actual performance data I've been accumulating from various
sites.

I'll second Maui Software. Especially because the "what if "scenarios run
quickly. Tim Townsend has commented on the wire sizing algorithm. However I find
it acceptable.

I think Maui sell an entire solar suite for about $150.
Don Loweburg

Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
http://click.topica.com/caacvglbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/AARP

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com