Grid-Tie Inverters with Batteries [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 22:07:18 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

>Hello William,
>With all the news stories about rolling blackouts during the energy crisis,
>we too have found grid power to be fairly reliable in Los Angeles. However,
>I am surprised that your SW is doing as well as your ST. Our old ST
>customers swapped out when the new XR was offered and have seen a
>substantial improvement.

It is an ST/XR unit (upgraded, but not the "newest" version). It does
work a lot better but I think it still lags behind the later XR versions.
I actually have the unit because the original customer needed an
upgrade to SMA and I was able to do a swap with my own system,
thereby giving me the chance to see long-term performance.

/wk

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyDietPatches

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com