SW+ Voltage Sag [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 16:55:28 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

4/0 represents a lot of copper

I'm with Ray here...

I'd venture that the internal resistance L16 batteries and terminals
waaaaaay overshadows the trivial drop from a few feet of 2/0 cable.
The SW does seem to take many milliseconds to catch up after
a jump in demand or a transfer from utility interactive to isolated;
while it catches up, the AC voltage does seem to sag noticeably.

/wk

Hi Matt;

http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8Qcsbz9JC9f/411Web

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com