New(er) Kohlers [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Aug 5 15:36:58 PDT 2004

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

Greetings All,

Does anyone have any comments on the Kohler 12 RES?  We're looking at
supplying either it or the 15 RYG for a large off grid job.  Ironically the
specs list the 3600 rpm 12 RES at 65 DB and the 1800 RPM 15 RYG at 72 DB
(with enclosure and critical silence muffler).  The customer is sound
conscious but not budget conscious.  Annual run time will be less the 200
hours so the need for 1800 rpm unit is questionable.  We've got older
version of both units installed and like them both.  The new Kohler
controllers (digital) look pretty slick as well.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.