KWh subsidies (was PVUSA rating vs. CEC rating) [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Aug 1 20:30:56 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

Joel,

FYI, the warranty on the MST modules is still valid. If there power has degraded below warranted levels, BP will replace on a wattage basis.

Maybe not the best solution, but at least BP's still in business and still honoring the warranty. (And although I've obviously heard of problems with the MST line, I have not heard that power degradation is typically out of spec.)

Jeff
Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Global Resource Options, LLP, Solar  Wind  Energy Solutions
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
601 Old River Road, Suite 3, White River Junction, VT 05001-9030
Saratoga Technology + Energy Park, 10 Hermes Drive, Malta, NY 12020
800-374-4494 x107 Toll Free     802-295-4415 x107 Phone      802-295-4417 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com,   www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Distributor for:
BP Solar - photovoltaic panels
SMA - Inverters
UniRac - PV racking systems
Outback Power - Battery based inverters and controllers
Xantrex - Inverters
Rolls - Batteries
Concorde - Sealed Batteries
Other fine products for renewable energy