differential temperature controller for attic fan [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Thu Jul 22 06:20:43 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgjbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

When they build the new place that will definitely be on the agenda.

I'm seeing more and more potential applications for this in controlling vents and even draperies, etc.  Awhile back there was a thread about a 12V differential controller and it occurs to me that there are some interesting RV applications for those.

--On Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:12 AM -0700 "Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services" <toddcory at finestplanet.com> wrote:

> Why not just add sufficient attic insulation so the temperature is irrelevant to the interior of the thermal envelope.
>
> Todd
>

> Kurt Albershardt wrote:
>

>> I'm looking for a simple differential temperature controller to manage an AC-powered attic fan.  I'd like to find a way to switch the unit between Summer, Winter, and off remotely.
>>
>> The Goldline GL-30 has more features than we really need and I don't see a simple way to reverse the logic for Winter (short of moving the load from NO to NC.)
>>
>> Yes, I could build one, but I'd rather have a listed product since it's AC.
>>
>> --thanks

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgdbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/411Web

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com