differential temperature controller for attic fan [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Thu Jul 22 06:41:09 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacoW6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

Kurt,
If you can use a standard 12" or 16" vertically mounted fan, you can
buy them at Lowes, Home Despots, and most electrical supply houses
with a thermostat already attached. They usually sell a set of
matching louvers that open via the force of the fan and close by
gravity as well. Pretty cheap. Add a wall switch in some convenient
place and you've got your remote. No way to reverse the flow, but why?
Good Luck, Bob-O

--
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these
ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm