Net metering in the Bahamas [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Jul 20 11:20:57 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Bob,

This is pretty much the experience I had trying to do a wind project in
Jamaica.

But, and I probably shouldn't say this in public, there seems to be a
connectable relation between personal enrichment of certain officials and
the possibility of accomplishing certain goals in many parts of the world.
This seems to happen at many levels in many different societies, and it is a
little foreign to people from Western cultures trying to understand the
"rules".

Matt T

Matt T